There are times in our financial lives when we can’t seem to get it right, no matter how hard we try. We know the right thing to do, but can’t do it. We know the consequences of our actions, but they don’t seem to phase us. In these moments of weakness, things seem to spiral out of control quickly and we tend to lose the know-how to regain the reigns. Unfortunately, when it’s our money and wealth that we are talking about, it can be a rather unfavorable and scary experience. I know, because I have experienced these moments and being a human, just like you, am subject to continue to experience them, despite being an expert. However, the difference for me, is that I have an arsenal of solutions and steps to take to combat these weak moments and the accountability to my clients and followers to get it right and keep it tight. For those of you that don’t have the solutions nor the accountability, just yet, but instead, know that something isn’t right, a financial reset could be in your immediate future.
Here are 10 unsettling truths that many of us share, that we simply can’t ignore anymore:
1. You wake up with your money on your mind and go to bed, with your money on your mind
2. You know you are straying further and further away from your (financial) goals
3. You are spending money with no regard
4. You are not tracking or budgeting, especially when you usually do
5. You feel guilty about your money behavior
6. You are procrastinating about taking a step in the right direction
7. You want to do better but just don’t know how or where to begin
8. You have regrets about what you did or did not do with your money
9. You are feeling vulnerable and financially naked
10. You are nervous and/or anxious before a purchase
Do any of these truths resonate with you? Are you experiencing more than one? More than three? More than five? If so, then you know you absolutely need a financial reset. You must not ignore it anymore. To ignore it would mean that you are willing to jeopardize your future money and wealth. I want to remind you that no matter how bad your money situation is, you can recover from it, as long as you take action NOW! A smoother road is in your path, but you must make a decision, as you come to the fork in the road: act now and stop the bleeding or act later and allow things to get worse. Which decision will you make?
If you choose to act later, then I think we both know what to expect. On the other hand, if you choose to act now, then there is lots in store for you. Take the first step and join our community of wealth builders, who are serious about their financial reset, as we endure the journey together. Next, I want to offer you an exclusive opportunity to get the results you need to reset your finances. You don’t want to sleep on this. Simply email me at email@example.com, to get in on this exclusive opportunity. Only 25 individuals will be accepted. Lastly, there are a few solutions you can enact right now, to start resetting your finances, but you must do them now! If for whatever reason you can’t do them right after reading this article, be sure to do them today. If not, you will most definitely lose the momentum and encouragement:
1. Spend the next 5-10 minutes journaling about facing your unsettling truths. All that means is that you need to write out any thoughts and feelings about your truth, how you got there, why you don’t want to be there, etc.
2 Take one truth and create the opposite behavior. If you feel guilty about your money behavior, for example, then starting feeling responsible by acknowledging and owning your behavior. Yes, you did what you did. Now, face it. Look in a mirror and tell yourself why you should NOT feel guilty, but instead, take responsibility and tell yourself how you will do better next time or how you will avoid the situation altogether. Believe me, this works.
3. Take one small step in the right direction. Depending on the truth (or truths) you are facing, this can be anything. However, start small. Do just one thing today, to feel accomplished. Remember, just one thing. Don’t overwhelm yourself.
I’d like to know what you will do are doing to reset your finances. Leave me a note in the comments section and don’t forget to email me so you can begin your financial reset with me. Don’t go it alone, I am here for you.