What is the Black Life Coaches Network?
Established in 2011, the Black Life Coaches Network (BLC) has grown into a network of over 300 coaching professionals. We’ve developed a platform to help black life coaches just like you to build, grow and engage your own audience of clients and followers.
We’ll help you connect with an international black community to help you boost your life coaching business, and follow your passion of helping black people lead extraordinary lives.
What’s in it for me?
As a member of our network, you’ll benefit from the same expertise that helped explode the businesses of over 300 life coaches, and helped 4 of our members launch Amazon best-selling books. We’re also going to offer you a whole ton of additional value not previously available, including:
- An exclusive black life coaches directory listing, with improved search functionality so clients can find and contact you, quicker and easier than ever before.
- Training and professional development with monthly member only webinars. Create and present your own webinar content to showcase your expertise to the world.
- An online store to help you sell your products and services. Sell more than just books, and deliver your message right to the heart of your ideal clients.
- Exclusive access to live annual events in the community, giving you the inside track.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to gain new referrals and exposure, increase your credibility, and help others improve their lives. Put your content in front of 54,000 monthly visitors and over 85,000 email subscribers, just like these certified Life Coaches:
Martez Layton – “I love BLC for the referrals, the exposure, and the community”.
Dr. Artika Tyner – “An indispensable tool for career development, professional development and life development”
Tammi C. Walker – “Without BLC I wouldn’t have the following I have now”
What kind of life coach do I need to be to take part?
At BLC, we only work with the best in the business. If you think you have something to offer to the black community, then let’s talk. Typically BLC approved coaches are:
- Coach-Clinicians like therapists, psychologists and counselors with a range of credentials and licenses.
- Master Certified Coaches, Professional Certified Coaches, or Associate Certified Coaches who are peer reviewed, have passed written and oral examination while graduating from an accredited coach training program.
- Member of organizations like, but not limited to, International Coach Federation (ICF), International Association of Coaches (IAC), Association of Coaches (AC), the International Consortium For Coaching in Organizations (ICCO), the Certified Coaches Alliance (CCA).
How do I join?
To ensure the integrity of our network, and to guarantee that our audience are getting the best possible Life Coaching services, we ask for a modest membership fee, and follow a strict vetting procedure.
We only want to work with those that are truly committed to their calling as a life coach, and can actively demonstrate their expertise in that area. Does this sound like you?
We’re forming an elite group of experts. Are you up to the challenge?
All applications are vetted by site founder, and industry leading life coach Dr. Towanna Freeman. You’ll get the opportunity to speak with Towanna in support of your application, and discuss with her how the BLC network can best benefit you.
To start your journey toward becoming part of the life coaching elite, fill in the application form below, and Towanna will be in touch to talk to you in more detail.
Help others become their best selves, while you build your Life Coaching business.
Complete the application form now to get started.
As featured on: